Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Monday, September 22, 2014

Jessica Alba naked and other mundane topics while lying in bed...

While curled up in bed with Angus last night, we were talking being silly and I honestly cannot remember how our conversation got from where it started to where it ended, but it's priceless. 

Angus said something to me about a male celebrity (I can't remember who) and I said he's not on my list. Then he asked me just who is *on* my list as me, his wife, is the only one on his. I chuckle and say What about Jessica Alba?  He says, What about her? I said Isn't she on your list?  What if she shows up naked at the front door?  He says he'd call the police.  I laugh and say Sure.. why? "Because she had a mental breakdown or had been drugged and gotten lost."

I start laughing hysterically.  Why is that? "Because, one she's naked. Two she showed up at my house who she doesn't know."  I start improvising a scenario while I am laughing.  She found you on the internet and liked you. He says "That makes a little more sense but she showed up naked, I think I'd worry about how she ended up that way at my house."  

"Ok, she wasn't naked, she knocks at the door, you open it, she comes in and she strips down and throws herself at you." He tells me it is still an unbelievable scenario.  I am laughing so hard that my eyes are watering and coughing so I sound possibly like a dying cat. He just tells me I am his one and only as I am still trying to calm my laughter down. 

If you don't think this is funny, perhaps I am not telling it right, or maybe it was just a lot funnier in person. 

No comments:

Post a Comment