Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Monday, December 9, 2013

More Reading...

As many of you know, HistoryBoy has never been a fan of fiction , until recently (The Hard Road to Reading).  He is now devouring books.  I couldn't be prouder. He seems to especially love fantasy books.  He is on Book 3 of Percy Jackson, and Book 4 of Guardians of the Ga'Hooole.  He is itchy to start the Hunger Games. I told him reading 2 books at once is enough, lol.  

To illustrate my point, HistoryBoy actually wrote in an essay about himself...

"My reading is great and getting better as time goes on. I will be on top of my game and beat the forty book challenge. They should make it a sixty book challenge because kids our age could read even more books than forty books in ten months."

I laughed when he told me, "I don't know how I could have been such a reader slacker mom!I am so proud of him.


No comments:

Post a Comment