Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Silly Short Story

So HistoryBoy comes home from school sick with a sore throat and a headache. It's his allergies and his molars are coming in. Not much we can do. Tylenol, Ambesol and rest. He is sitting in the living room relaxing, watching TV when HyperGirl comes over and wants to know if he wants to play. I tell her why he wasn't on the bus and I tell her he came home from school early with a headache. "Can he play?" I tell her since he came home from school sick he can't go outside to play. Then she looks at him and says "Do you want to play?" He looks at me. I say to her, If you want to play on the Wii or watch TV but I want him resting. I don't want him running around. She looks up at me and says "Ok." Then looks at him and says "Are you coming?" and runs out the door.

HistoryBoy just looks at me and says "I don't thinks she got it Mom."

2 comments:

  1. Funny thing about Miss Gabs is if you say something that's not on her agenda its like you never spoke. Now I know why she was out of sorts...she said HB didn't want to play.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HB can be the same way sometimes, focused on what he wants to hear. Sometimes he will realize it later and go, Oh you said I *that* like a little light bulb just clicked on in his head from three days ago. Kids, what are you going to do with them?

    ReplyDelete