Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Sunday, February 2, 2014

AF Diet ~ Days 28 & 29

Day 27: (Wednesday, January 29, 2014)

Breakfast: I had oatmeal for breakfast today, with raisins and some maple syrup.


Lunch:  I had Mahi-Mahi with white rice and grilled veggies. We were at the hospital with HistoryBoy so there was not alot of choice in their cafeteria, but it was good I have to admit. 

Dinner: Dinner was not really dinner since I was so tired but the time we got home.  I had some of Greg's fries from McD's  Are they Gluten Free?  I hope so... I was too tired to care in all honesty.  

Snacks:  TODAY I broke the rules, by mistake.  I had hot chocolate, which I do not know if it contained dairy of not.  I have noticed some do and some don't, but since this was out of machine, who knows and I was too cold to care.  I also ended up eating a Saltine, by mistake. HistoryBoy was given a snack after surgery and I (being hungry as we were there 6 hours by this point) grabbed one and possed it into my mouth, realizing mid-chew that uh oh Gluten. LOL We'll see how I feel tonight.  (although i am too tired to care)


Day 28: (Thursday, January 30, 2014)


Breakfast: I made oatmeal again.  This time I used raisins and oat milk to thicken it up.  It was really good.  I am going to try it again another day.  


Lunch: I made a salad for lunch, just lettuce and dressing. (Delicious Eulonia Vidalia Onion dressing.  This was purchased at a roadside stand on the way back from FL this past summer)  All natural and homemade.  I also had a blueberry muffin, Udi's brand.  It was good.  

Dinner: 

Snacks: 

No comments:

Post a Comment