Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

You Thought I Disappeared

I bet you thought I was gone. Maybe I was. Maybe I agreed with you. I have been sick on and off. HistoryBoy and I received a WALLOP of an illness at Thanksgiving that hung in there for quite a while and we were doing out best imitation of people for few weeks even though we felt like zombies.

I got the suckier end of the stick because I had no voice for most of that time. I couldn't get people to get me things without banging on walls or stamping my feet, or screeching so it sounded like fingernails on a chalkboard. All pleasant sounds, yes? I got HistoryBoy back in school and I was still sick and feeling yucky. Thankfully Christmas shopping was mostly done at Thanksgiving! Go ME!

This is the time of year where my body fights to stay healthy. There are so many germs flying around. I got my flu shot and my pneumonia shot, but there is not shot against a common cold or that nasty stomach bug or this horrid cough that hangs on and on or my laryngitis that only *just* seemed to go away but some mornings my voice still seems scratchy.

Maybe for a first blog back in 2 months I seem whiny, sorry about that. There has been ALOT more going on. I will go more into. I have alot more to say...AS ALWAYS. Sometimes you can't get me to shut up!

Talk to you tomorrow

1 comment: