Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The AMAZING Doodle

I don't know why it tickled me so much that I wanted to write about this but I think it is pretty funny and cute.

When we spent the weekend with Ariel and Eric in June, I got to spend some time with Doodle. On Sunday, when I woke up from my nap, I found that Ariel and her mom had comes gone shopping without me to Target, one of my FAVE stores. I was disappointed that she hadn't woken me up but I had probably needed my sleep.

A few minutes later, Doodle comes in and asks wheretha her mom is. I tell her that she went to Target with her Grandmom. Doodle turns to me with her big blue eyes and a pout and says "She went to Target without us?" I said Yes. "But she know that is one of my favorite stores." It is one of my favorites too. I also like Kohls. "Kohls is good but we don't live near one anymore so now Target is my favorite. They have cool clothes and shoes."

Somebody's mom taught them this important things in life. Oh, did I forget to mention that Doodle is only 8?

Until tomorrow (hopefully)

Feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment