Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Monday, July 4, 2011

I apologize for delays between postings

I had it all planned out. I was going to have a bunch of extra blogs all written and ready to go and then type up a blog each morning and publish it. If i wasn't feeling up to it, I would use one of my "extras" as filler. As the say, the best laid plans...

I had plenty of ideas. Still do, but they haven't been written down and I haven't really been on my computer long enough to do much writing. When I wake up, breakfast, then pool or beach with HistoryBoy finding a nice shady spot so I don't melt or break out in a beautiful lupus rash in the heat. Then it is lunch time, then nap time for me.

I have tried to use a little of that time to use the computer but most days I am so tired, I start my blog but wipe out and when I awake I forget to finish my thought. I think there are about 6 unfinished blogs saved for a rainy day, I just have to pick up the unfinished thoughts where they left off, which isn't always as easy as it should be.

Once our "get me healthy" trip is over, posting will begin to be regular again. I hope my readers, but especially my loyal followers can understand.

Feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment