Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Calgon Take ME Away!!!!

Maybe it is just me, but it is one of those days. I am feeling overwhelmed. I need to get some cleaning done, laundry done. My body doesn't want to cooperate. I feel like I didn't sleep and I am achy from the tips of my toes to the top of my head. I sent HistoryBoy off to school unhappy and feeling sad and I couldn't figure out why he was feeling that way this morning. All he could say was he felt off and cling to me and not want to go to school. I had to pry him off me. Force him to get dressed and into the car and into the school building.

I have a doctor's appointment today so I can't go back to bed. It's a follow-up for my asthma so it's isn't life-threatening if I miss it but if I put it off, it could be 2 months before I can get another, so that sucks. I am hoping that HistoryBoy's day brightens up once he is in his classroom and with his friends. If not I will have several hours worth of homework to fight through with him to night. YEAH! (not!)

What I really need right now is my own private little island with a cabana boy to rub suntan lotion on me to make sure I don't burn and cook delicious food for me and comfort me if I feel like crying or just let me sleep if that is what I need.

I don't think my blog is going to be particularly helpful to anyone except me today but.. see you tomorrow.

I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment