Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Lack of Sleep Causes Mommy to Be a Zombie!

Today's blog is short and silly because I decided to go back to sleep again.

Apparently the lack of sleep the other night not only affected HistoryBoy it affected me as well. I expect to be tired, but I couldn't keep my eyes open. After HistoryBoy plopped back into his bed, I did the same. We both woke sometime after lunch, and curled up in my bed to talk and watch a movie. I was still tired and achy though so I fell asleep again. When I woke, HistoryBoy laughed at me. Now he is usually very good about my naps and such. I mean he has been living with my lupus his whole life, he has never known me differently. He told me, "MOM! You have HUGE black circles around your eyes. Did someone punch you? Are you turning into a zombie? That is so cool! Daddy likes the idea of a Zombie Apocalypse. Are you the first?" HistoryBoy, why don't you go turn on the History Channel and let mommy alone for a little bit ok?

Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment