Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day

I interrupt the series of Aspie obsession blogs to take a step back to think about what today means to me.

We are blessed. We struggle on a daily basis, but we are truly blessed. God gives us what he knows we can handle. We may not always believe that and I know some days we feel like we are in a sinking ship with no hope of reaching shore but we manage, we survive, we make it through. It is what we do, for ourselves, for our families, for our children.

Our children may not be able to express their appreciation every day, but when they can and do, our hearts overflow. Each step they take forward makes each sacrifice worth our efforts, and we know we are blessed in our children.

Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!

I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment