Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Monday, August 8, 2011

THE BLOG IS BACK!!

I am BACK! And to top off a wonderful break, the start of a glorious new year of blogs, is HistoryBoy's 11th Birthday! Yes, my wonderful, AMAZING, child is a tween. Thankfully I do not think that means as much for a boy as it does for a girl but I am not pushing my luck.

The next few weeks will be filled with stories about our trip. The ups and downs. Good and bad. And everything in between, and what to do and NOT to do. And something your Aspie will probably definately enjoy along the way, or hate as much as mine did. LOL

But I am back and I thank everyone for your understanding that my best laid plans in keeping this blog running as it should while away just didn't work. I will do better next time.

I am keeping it short today because I have to celebrate and hug my 11 year old because he will still let me. Who knows if he will next year.

Until tomorrow.

Feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment