Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I Know I Am Back In Jersey!

So I am home. It was a long journey, in more ways than one. It was supposed to be a relatively short trip home. I couldn't get a direct flight because of the airport I was flying out of but such is life sometimes, but I didn't expect a storm at my layover or a bomb scare at my destination. So I had to suffer through a horrid flight and delay after delay after delay to get home. FUN! N.O.T!

Now that I am home, our washing machine is broken and the A/C is not working. IT is hotter here then it was in Florida. I think I can chew the air here it is so humid. UGH! Send me back to Florida. Ok, I am complaining. I am sorry. I woke up for the 3rd morning in a row congested from my allergies and achy, very achy and it is getting worse each day.

Part of me is getting sad, I haven't even gotten to tell you about how amazing my trip was, how much better I *was* feeling and I am telling how bad I am feeling now. I was feeling fairly well. I only had two really bad days the whole trip. I had ups and downs of course but I was feeling much better, less achy, and it seems to all be unraveling in a few days.

*Sigh*

Here is hoping for a better tomorrow.

Feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment