Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Monday, August 22, 2011

Yes, I Read Teen Fiction and Like It!


Angus makes fun of me for the books I like to read, when I have time in between the naps I take when my body needs to recover and keeping up with HistoryBoy. I love to read. It keeps my brain active and for a little while, I get to relax.

Ok, so I read every Harry Potter book, had them preordered so I'd have them when they came out. I even stayed up all night to read the 7th one. Well my dad wanted to read it and I wanted to be able to give it to him, so when I handed it to him them next day, he was a little surprised. LOL Yes, so maybe HistoryBoy came by some of his obsessive qualities naturally. I have seen each movie in the theater. Oops that is not true I missed one of the more recent ones because I was too sick to sit through it. I own all of the movies on DVD as well. GAGH, Angus will yell I am supposed to say I own them on Blu-ray. LOL Bit of a tech freak is my Angus.


Yes, I also read The Twilight series and loved them much to Angus' disdain. I own them as books and on my e-reader. Angus refused to take me to see the movies when they came though out and since I am not a go to the movies by myself person, which he knows, I had to wait for them to come out on video, MEAN ANGUS! Love you though. But he has NO CHOICE, he is taking me to see Breaking Dawn. :-)




I have read Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events. I read all the way to #9 and have 10-13, I just haven't picked them up to finish. I really to want to know what happens to those poor kids, but I think a Harry Potter Book or Twilight book came out so I stopped reading the series.


I have also read Alyson Noel's Immortal Series #1 - 5 and am eagerly awaiting #6 which just came out, I just have to go pick it up. YAY!

I am thinking about starting the Pretty Little Liars Series, which I am hearing all kinds of good things about. I got them for my e-reader. So if I don't like them, I am not too committed.

I regularly browse the Young Adult section for new books that look interesting. And yes Angus is laughing. Come on guys, there is only so much, "Encyclopedia of WWII Aircraft" that I can take learning about. Sometimes I need something silly and fun. :-)

Have any other suggestions for me, just email them along.

No comments:

Post a Comment