Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Friday, June 3, 2011

My Memorial Day Meltdown

Today's blog is going to be sort of short and sweet.

It was a long weekend this past weekend. Or maybe it was just too hot. Our a/c wasn't working and the humidity was awful so I wasn't feeling so well. We went to a BBQ at my mom's. It was a nice family get together but I was ready for a nice rest.

Angus, my husband, (that is his favorite sandwich at McDonald's, I know, dumb, but I couldn't think of anything better at this moment, except maybe Gregg, but I know he would HATE that) wants my attention to help him with something or to clean something or I do not even know but he wants something. It is too late though, I have flopped on the bed and am pretty quickly falling asleep because I just can't stay awake. Angus starts yelling. What? I kinda say, Give me a few minutes. And I do not remember saying anything else, except I woke up to him yelling even louder about other stuff that I couldn't process. I am not even sure if he was yelling at me or the Planet Pluto, (which actually isn't a planet anymore but I still call it one anyway. LOL ) I stand up out of bed in a daze, I have no real clue what is going on, only knowing I really want my bed. I burst into tears. I am bawling. I hear HistoryBoy go "Uh Oh, What did you do Angus?"

Angus comes into the room and hugs me and starts to comforts me. I can hear HistoryBoy running around the house looking for something. He comes running into the room. I am sitting there with my head on Angus' shoulder crying. HistoryBoy has a big smile on his face and a camera in his hand filming me and says, "You said we were supposed to video tape all meltdowns right, mommy?"

No comments:

Post a Comment