Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Monday, June 6, 2011

Sorry this is a Late Posting...

Today I am moving slow. HistoryBoy had an amazing weekend, busy, but amazing. His school choir has a concert in which he sang BEAUTIFULLY. He is a soprano, no voice change there yet, and it was lovely. That was Thursday night.

On Friday, HistoryBoy's choir got to sing the National Anthem at the local Minor League Baseball Game. It was AWESOME! I was so proud! He stood there, the only child with his hand held over his heart as his sang the song. He was dancing on clouds all weekend.

Considering that this was Thursday and Friday, I should be moving faster by now, but I am not. My body feels like it is filled with sludge. All I want to do is sleep. HistoryBoy will be home from school in a little over an hour so I am going to rest until then, I hope you understand.

I would love to hear from you. Please feel free to leave a comment or email me at teenahope@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Hope ur feeling better, you're a busy little bee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only stayed through beginning of 3rd inning. My body couldn't take any more. So my dad took me home and hubby srayed with HistoryBoy to watch the rest of the game and the fireworks after.

    ReplyDelete