Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Venting on a Bad Day (for me)

It hasn't been a long day but I am still tired. HistoryBoy woke up with a headache. I gave him some tylenol, let him rest a little and he went in an hour late. I am not letting him miss one of the last 3 days of school. Besides I need the break too a little. I am still feeling drained. Like someone unplugged my energy cord and I can't find it to plug it back in. So I am running on empty.

I've done it before. But I was younger and maybe I bounced back easier. I am not bouncing back. I feel more sluggish everyday, but on a positive note, I am having less headaches. Maybe one a week or less, but how do I function when my body just wants to sleep. I have an active 10 year old for a son who will soon be on summer break. He is understanding when mommy is sick but right now, I am not.

Sometimes I feel he deserves more from me. I know every once in a while he feels that way but most of the time he is happy with his mom the way she is because I am just that he mom, the only one he has. So how do I balance me. Right now, I can't because me isn't moving in direction I want it to and it sucks. I feel like I am stuck in this horrible achy sleepy wasteland that I can't get out of.

On another positive note, my family says my mood had improved, so I am happy about not feeling well. Not sure how I feel about that. Talk to you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment