Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

AF Diet ~ Day 6, 7, 8

While my body is still adjusting to these food changes.  My stomach has settled a little, but my intestines are still not quite right.  Maybe another day or so...

Day 6:  (Monday, January 6, 2014)

Breakfast:  Same breakfast.  It's quick, easy and tastes good.

Lunch:  I made a salad for myself for lunch. Easy Gluten Free.  Get my veggies in.  I went light on dressing since it didn't say Gluten Free on the label (I didn't see any wheat products on the label but...) I stopped at ShopRite for a prescription for History Boy and picked up some Glutino yogurt covered gluten free pretzel.  There Were Yum!! (I think I ate more than one serving LOL)

Dinner:  My Aunt invited us out to dinner.  So we went to Outback.  I REALLY wanted my fave which is a medium steak but since its not considered lean, blah blah blah.  LOL  So I ordered the Ahi Tuna Salad which was really good and I recommend it.

Day 7: (Tuesday, January 7, 2014)

Breakfast: Until I change I will just same, same.

Lunch: I ate my leftover salad.  Wasn't as good as day before but...

Dinner: We went to my mom's for dinner.  We had ham, sweet potatoes and corn.  I ate some of the corn even though it had butter on it because I felt having the veggie was more important.

Snacks: I had an some of the Glutino pretzels from yesterday, earlier in the day and BLUEBERRIES at night (thank you to my mom for them!)

Day 8: (Wednesday, January 8, 2014)

Breakfast: Same

Lunch: I ate the rest of the blueberries along some Progresso vegetarian vegetable soup.

Dinner: Since Angus is still out of town (until Friday) and History is NOT feeling well.  I made him Chicken Soup and myself Beans again.

Snacks: I had one apple today. History Boy ate all my big ones so I had to have a small one.  Poor me. LOL On a sad note, I finished the bad of Glutino pretzels.  I may buy more but I'll have to see.  There were only "five servings" in the bag and I ate it in three so they are more expensive then I really want. Also, they do list milk as an ingredient, which I know is the yogurt but...

This Gluten Free is turning out to be a lot more expensive than I hoped but I am going to watch for sales and whatnot.  I think it will get easier over time, it's just the initial jump start. (Hopefully)

Sorry I haven't tried anymore recipes for you.  I've been slacking.  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment