Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Thursday, January 16, 2014

I Found a Shopping location for GF locally!

I found a cool store locally Gluten Free Dynasty in Audubon on the White Horse Pike. Be prepared, this store is funny.  It is the home of Gluten Free, Wicker Dynasty and Water to Go.  SO imagine all that in one store and you have the store I found.  They do have a lot of choices, including some gluten free chicken dumpling and vegetable egg rolls.  I also was able to purchase gnocchi!! I love gnocchi and the brand I had been buying all had gluten in them.  Prices are reasonable.  I think they were cheaper than ShopRite for the pretzels I bought, but ShopRite does have sales sometimes, I don't know that this place would. 

I have not made the trek yet to Trader Joe's or Whole Foods.  Both are a lot further than I normally would drive to food shop. But next time I am up in that area, or if I feel up to going to both, I am going to try to go to them.  There is at least one gluten-free shop that I read about online in Phila., but unless I am already in the city, I don't go there just to food shop. Maybe next doctor appointment, I'll look it up and check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment