Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

My Diet Has Me Confused...


I am being very good about the Gluten Free part of my diet, I really am and it isn't bothering me a lot either. The milk part is hard, ridiculously hard, crying myself to sleep I want a real class of milk not this pretend class of crappy milk. 
I haven't had milk. I am sticking to that, but casein and whey also count as milk. However, according to the diet, I am allowed some cheese (high quality cheese... what exactly would that be?) and yogurt, greek yogurt or probiotic. Sigh. AND there is no REAL explanation as to the whys and wherefores. 
Is it the lactose I need to avoid? Is it the protein? The whey? The diet website does not explain and the other websites that people have offer their opinions, not what the diet is about... I am just going to stick to it the best I can. Avoiding milk... sigh... oh milk I miss you... Please come back soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment