Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Now That I Am On This Diet...

With the AF Diet firmly in place I am searching for ways to make my meals healthier.  In for a pint, in for a pound, right? This chart shows some cool ideas for substitutions.  I am not keen on a couple of them, like mashed avocado, but I have already found Smart Balance as my gluten/dairy free substitute for butter and I like Agave better than Stevia for sugar.  


for more info check out (from Picklee.com)
It where I got the pic and it tells you what each are best used with/for

AND this website has some more cool ideas.  Check it out! 

The list is not strictly Gluten Free so be aware, but it really does have some great ideas as far as healthy baking substitutions that I am going to try.  
How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment