Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Thursday, January 30, 2014

AF Diet ~ Days 27 & 28

Day 27: (Monday, January 27, 2014)

Breakfast: I had 2 clementines for breakfast.  I was tired and HistoryBoy had a Doctor's appt. 


Lunch:  I made Amy's Dairy Free Rice Macaroni & Cheeze again.  It was ok.  I will eat it again. It is not as pleasing as real cheese but I am not disappointed. 


Dinner: I made fajita/burritos for dinner.  No beans.  I have to say I am not buying the shells we got La Tortilla Factory Gluten Free Wraps.  UGH!  No again, ever.  They were hard and not much flavor.  On a better note, the turkey came out great! (recipe to follow) I used ground turkey and salsa, rice and chopped peppers and onions.  Everything but the wraps was good.  So I will look for another brand... No one ate more than one wrap and we threw the rest away.  


Snacks:  Clementines and dove chocolate.  

Day 28: (Tuesday, January 28, 2014)


Breakfast: I got up and made blueberry pancakes for breakfast.  I used Maple Grove Pancake & Waffle Mix. I used frozen blueberries. I rinsed them first to get any extra ice off them and threw them in.  They turned out great, except for my last 2 which I left on the stove to hand the guys theirs... So mine burned a bit, my own fault LOL  


Lunch: I had Saladworks again.  I was out of the house for a Dr. appt so I had the same salad from the other day, lettuce, chicken, sunflower seeds, craisins and candied pecans.  I used the fat-free Balsamic Vinaigrette. 

Dinner: Tonight was breaded pork chops (recipe to follow) with mashed potatoes and mixed veggies (broccoli, cauliflower and carrots)

Snacks: Too much running, no real snack. TOO tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment