Join Our FaceBook Group (Must have FB acct)

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Need My GF Friends Help PLEASE!!!

Ok, so I have been GF/Dairy Free for 19 days.  Yesterday, you haven't read about it yet because my days and recipes are behind because I am balances my regular blogs with GF blogging. Well anyway, yesterday, I ate gluten free, or so I thought.  I know my breakfast AND dinner were GF.  I made them myself.  Maybe I need to back up and explain the problem...

Ok.  You know I am on this AF diet (which include being Gluten/Dairy Free) to see if it help with my inflammation and overall achiness and fatigue from my Lupus.  I've never noticed a gluten allergy or intolerance or had any problems with milk. Now, today, starting this afternoon, I felt AWFUL, my belly started hurting, I keep burping, sometimes HUGE burps (EWWW) and I have gas too, What's up with that? I didn't drink any milk or eat any milk products. As I said earlier, I made my breakfast AND dinner.  I know there were GF/DF, so the only possible culprits were lunch and a "treat" to myself.  

We had lunch at Chick-Fil-A, which says it's fries are GF, in their own fryer and GF grilled nuggets, with a Coke, and my treat later on was a glasss of Canada Dry, Black Cherry Wishniak.  I am wondering if it is the soda(s) that may have been the culprit.  Like I said though, I have NEVER had an gluten intolerance before, could it be because I haven't had it in almost three weeks so my body is used to not having it?  Any guesses?  I feel so rotten, I just want to be able to sleep right now (I am writing this at 3 am) but I can't because I feel so awful if that makes sense. I am thinking about taking my cough med which I don't need right now, just to knock myself out for a bit. 

I tried to do some research and from all accounts, people say Chick-Fil-A is ok, and Coke is ok, that leave my Wishniak... I am not a pro at this yet as you can see and I NEVER thought I'd have a problem.  Who knows, maybe I picked up a bug. (Is that just wishful thinking on my part?)  Any thought/ideas would be great!  Thanks!  Until tomorrow!... (hopefully I'll feel better then...)

No comments:

Post a Comment